Monday, June 15, 2015

Anchor Stitch Kit - Part 2

I usually do not like to sit idle. However, due to a busy schedule, I refrain from taking up any large embroidery project as that requires a lot more dedication and time. 
I was going through the different designs that were available on Flipkart (online shopping site) and quickly ordered three pieces.

While I have complete the first two, the third one is under progress.


The above picture represents a village as we can see a cart moving on a muddy road. Some huts can be seen at a distance. However, what I like about this picture is the dominance of Green. Looks very refreshing yet gives feeling of the countryside.


I just loved working on the above piece. As I completed each of the Flamingos, I fell in love with them. Can you see the bright hues of colour that this picture gives? I relished working on this design, and after completion all I could say was "Marvellous".

Currently I have treasured all my works in my closet. However, I would soon venture out and see if there are any takers for the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment